A beautifully converted Victorian hosiery factory, The Rowley Building offers the opportunity to live in a listed property and a part of Leicester’s rich history. Brimming with character and original features, it retains all the grandeur of a period building, but with the comfort, style and convenience of modern city centre living.
Newly constructed, Textile House stands in striking juxtaposition with The Rowley Building – perfect for someone who prefers a contemporary environment. As it was entirely purpose-built, the 88 apartments are expertly laid out for maximum convenience and enjoyment. These apartments include studio, one bedroom and gallery style apartments with a mezzanine level.
Our sophisticated studio apartments are designed with you in mind, to be as spacious and convenient as possible, without compromising on style. All of our studio apartments benefit from the following:View more
- On-site administration and repairs team who provide exemplary service
- Electronic security round the clock
- Sky, TV and phone/broadband in all apartments
- Located within easy walking distance of Leicester’s Rail and Bus services
- Near St. Margaret’s shopping centre
You’ll also have access to:
- The heated swimming pool – great for a before or after work dip. You can dive in any time after 6am, and the pool remains open until 9pm at night.
- Sauna – a great way to relax, as any therapist will tell you. Allow the heat of the hot coal sauna to help you unwind and recharge.
- Fitness room – this is where quality city living is showcased in full. This well-equipped gym, right on your doorstep, is the height of convenience.
One Bedroom Apartments
Our professional one-bedroom apartments come with a host of benefits and convenient appliances to make your life easier. Every furnished flat includes the following:View more
- Kitchen – beautifully fitted kitchen with plenty of storage, electric cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Living room – complete with sofa, arm chair, coffee table and dining table with chairs
- Bedroom – comes with a double bed, bed-side tables and wardrobe
- Window dressings – carefully considered to compliment the space
You’ll also benefit from:
- Car park and bicycle storage facilities available
- On-site management and maintenance team for friendly and efficient service
- 24-hour electronic security
- Sky, TV and phone/broadband points in all apartments
- Leicester’s train station, St Margaret’s Bus Station and main shopping areas all within walking distance
- The option of a landline phone, broadband and energy supplier
Two Bedroom Apartments
All our two-bedroom apartments are located in The Rowley Building, a beautifully renovated Victorian building where new design meets stylish furnishings. Each furnished two bedroom flat includes the following amenities:View more
- Kitchen – the kitchen is the main focus of any property. That’s why they’re fully equipped and given a sleek, stylish finish to accommodate your needs, complete with a modern electric cooker, a fridge, a washer/dryer.
- Living Room – after a long day at work, we know how important being able to come home and relax is. Our apartments are equipped with a sofa and or armchair(s), dining table and chairs, coffee tables and selected apartments also come with a bookcase, and/or desk and chair.
- Bedroom – being comfortable where you choose to rest your head is vitally important. Every two-bed flat comes with a double bed (singles on request), a spacious wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* Please note a study desk will be provided if required.