Property to rent in LE1 postcode Leicester
Living in the heart of a city bursting with culture such as Leicester really does come with its bonuses, because this isn’t just your run of the mill place, instead there’s a never-ending treasure trove of things to see and do.
If you’re looking for property to rent in the LE1 postcode in Leicester, it’s safe to say you’ll be getting a lot more than just a great place to live.
What’s in the LE1 postcode?
So what’s in the LE1 postcode to get your teeth into? Well, for starters…
- Shopping – from the Highcross to the smaller boutique shops, you are pretty much guaranteed to find everything you need or if you prefer, you can just window shop to your heart’s content.
- Nightlife – some amazing state of the art nightclubs, cocktails bars and traditional pubs steeped in history – whichever is your taste there’s something here for you.
- Restaurants – of course, being a city full of culture, there are hundreds of great restaurants offering tastes and flavours from all over the world, so why not dive in and give something new a go!
- Sporting Genius – when you’ve got teams such as Leicester City Football Club and the Leicester Tigers you’ve got some great matches to see right on your doorstep!
- Art Galleries & Museums – check out the New Walk Museum and Art Gallery for starters and then carry on, there’s loads to see.
- Transport – of course, being a city centre, the transport links are excellent, with buses and trains that will pretty much take you anywhere.
- Phoenix Cinema, Arts Centre and Café Bar – an iconic part of Leicester’s modern history and the place to go for indie, family and retro films, as well as visiting theatre performances.
- Cultural Quarter – home to The Curve Theatre, the Phoenix and the Digital Arts Centre, not to mention the granite floorscape imagery and converted factories and galleries that make up the awesome architecture.
- Music – some fantastic bands have come out of Leicester’s emerging music scene so far. Check out some great music venues and live performances going on in the LE1 postcode.
- Festivals and carnivals – there’s always something going on in this vibrant and buzzing city. The events which showcase Leicester’s many cultures are a wonder to behold.
- Grays Café – must see café on the ground floor of the LCB depot, it’s a great place to meet friends and network over coffee and exciting food.
- Queen Street Apartments – beautiful luxury accommodation converted from a 19th century knitwear factory, situated in the heart of Leicester’s Cultural Quarter.
Queen Street Apartments in LE1 postcode
If you wander further into Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, you might discover a hidden gem, as the Queen Street Apartments are in the LE1 postcode, just a stone’s throw away from where all the fun is.