12 reasons to choose Queen Street
We can tell you how much we love living in the heart of Leicester and how lovely our Queen Street Quarter are, but, if you’re looking for your ideal rental accommodation, chances are you’ll want to come see for yourself and having a few facts about the place might be handy too.
Here are 12 reasons to choose Queen Street, that might help in your decision:
- It’s a beautiful place to live – recently converted from a 19th century knitwear factory, the sympathetic design of the apartments is stunning.
- Great area – right in the heart of Leicester’s cultural quarter, Queen Street is perfect for some great nightlife, restaurants, entertainment and some fabulous things to see and do.
- Excellent transport links – a stone’s throw from the train station and a whole host of bus routes.
- Your own gym! – Fancy a workout? Avoid the cost of expensive gym membership fees with a place to work out closer to home!
- Your own swimming pool and sauna! – A delightful chance to relax and unwind in the comfort of your own apartment block.
- Great community – there’s a lovely bunch of people rent the Queen Street Quarter, including young professionals, singles and couples like you.
- Perfect for hospital workers – because it’s right near to the Hospital Hopper bus route which travels to the LRI, Leicester General and Glenfield Hospital.
- On site security with 24-hour electronic key-fob door entry system, intercom facility in each apartment and CCTV network, as well as an independent nightly security check of the premises by uniformed personnel.
- On site management team – to help deal with any queries or maintenance issues.
- Variety of flats – depending on whether a studio, one or two bed flat or galleried apartment is what you need.
- Old and new building – it’s a place steeped in history, with every modern convenience that you could need.
- Close to town – Fancy a bit of shopping? Leicester city centre is only a short stroll away.
Book your viewing online today
There are plenty of reasons why renting an apartment in Leicester city centre is a great choice, so how about making sure it’s a lovely place to live too?